View the list of addresses linked to your validator account on Validator Dashboard > your account > My profile.
If you’re a Standard Validator or a Validator Candidate, your profile has a set of the following addresses and details:
- Admin address. The address used to manage your profile, staking activities, and claiming rewards.
- Validator address. The address used for producing blocks. This address is displayed to delegators and also called “consensus address”.
- Bridge operator address. The address used for operating Ronin Bridge.
- Bridge governor address. The address used to vote on changes to the bridge, such as pausing the bridge or adding bridge operators.
- Finality vote key. This is the cryptographic key used to vote for blocks in the fast finality mechanism.