As a bridge operator, you can vote on proposals created by other bridge operators.
A proposal's approval or rejection is determined by the following ratio:
- A proposal is approved if it receives the approval of at least 70% of the bridge operators.
- A proposal is rejected if at least 30% of the bridge operators reject it.
If a proposal is neither approved nor rejected within 14 days, it is automatically closed.
Vote on a proposal
- Log in to Validator Dashboard using your bridge operator address.
- Select Proposals, and then choose Approve or Reject.
- Confirm your decision and sign the transaction.